Thursday, July 15, 2010

i miss all my precious moments

i just realized i’ve not been writing lately..i was a bit busy with my works..Today,i just feel like writing again..so,this is it about my feeling..The First.. The first thing of everything usually leaves mark to your heart or memory..i feel so depressed at this moments. I felt something is missing..
Subhanallah, what actually happened? i don't know and it can't be put into words...as i think about the past, the tears will come out..i would always tell myself that everything will be alright..but deep down inside i know it's not going to be much better...i'm still hoping for rainbow after..
if i've been making trouble for everyone, i'm so sorry..
to be able to smile, maybe be i have at least cry one litre of tears..
i’ve to be strong and just pray that everything will be fine..insyaAllah..

No comments: